This is the front of OLC’s office at the northwest corner of Marylhurst Drive and Highway 43 in West Linn. The office was built in 1926 as a model home for a subdivision on the lines of Eastmoreland which never was built due to the Depression.It served as a home from 1926 until 1977 when Oregon Legal Center converted it to a law office.
This is the view of the Oregon Legal Center’s office from the back off Marylhurst Dr. The entrance is in the center of the picture. Mr. Noble’s office is the small building to the left There is plenty of parking for clients.
In the spring the cherry tree by the office is a beautiful picture. All around the office we have mature trees and shrubs. Clients find the atmosphere comforting especially when they are under stress caused by a legal problem.
This is Mr. Noble’s office on a fall afternoon with the sunlight streaming in the windows. The furniture was made by Terry Bostwick, a local furniture maker, who also made all the moldings, including the fireplace mantel to match the main office.